Do you want to make a difference for the better? That is what we do. We transform the ocean industries to become safer, more sustainable and improve vessel performance through smarter solutions. Join us!
We are looking for a brave, honest and caring Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) with extensive experience in driving growth and market share.
You have a commercial background with profound knowledge of direct sales and a strong vision of how to lead our commercial team transforming the ocean industries. As a key member of our executive management team, you will play a major part in our global scaling.
Your mission will be to lead and scale a high performing sales and customer success team to execute both end-to-end sales and sales through partners.
Over the last years, we have developed the breakthrough onboard wireless connectivity technology which enables data to travel anywhere on a maritime vessel without cabling. IoT sensor data in complex steel environments, such as vessels, rigs, and offshore wind turbines, is made available to management onboard and onshore.
Following our recent fund raise we are well capitalised and ready to scale internationally. Join our team that will transform the ocean industries by bringing onboard wireless connectivity improving safety & efficiency onboard.
- Lead, inspire and scale the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Define sales objectives and drive the teams to achieve targets.
- Ensure company presence at strategic chosen exhibitions and conferences.
- Ensure a robust after-sales process to deliver strong customer engagement.
- Convert customer feedback to improved products/services.
- Monitor market trends and provide regular competitor analysis.
- Contribute to excellent communication both internally and externally.
- Deliver strategic and operative leadership in pursuit of our overall business goals.
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant academic degree.
- Strong experience within technical sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships in a global ocean industry.
- You have successfully built and led high performing sales and customer success teams.
- Highly goal-oriented and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to be hands-on and operative.
- Strong English skills both oral and written.
- Highly motivated taking a strong operative role in being a part of implementing a global growth strategy enabled by disruptive tech innovation.
In this recruitment, ScanReach is collaborating with Human AS. Applications may be treated confidentially towards the client if requested. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to the Manager in Human, Edvard Thormodsæter +47 958 82 299 You may also contact Arild Sæle, CEO: email@example.com, +47 982 18 774.
Application deadline: 27th of March.
About the company:
ScanReach is a leading maritime IoT company headquartered in Bergen, Norway. Over the last years, ScanReach has developed the breakthrough wireless IoT platform for complex and confined steel environments in the ocean industries. This enables affordable and user-friendly lifesaving technologies, improved sustainability and smart sensor solutions onboard vessels and offshore installations.