Do you want to make a difference for the better? That is what we do. We transform the ocean industries to become safer, more sustainable and improve vessel performance through smarter solutions. Join us!
We are looking for a brave, honest and caring Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with extensive experience in leading talents and driving disruptive innovation.
You are a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and have a strong vision of how to lead highly skilled techies in delivering state-of-the-art onboard wireless connectivity. As a key member of our executive management team, you will play a major part in our global scaling.
Your mission will be to build a focused and empowered tech team fit to navigate change and disruption.
Over the last years, we have developed the breakthrough onboard wireless connectivity technology which enables data to travel anywhere on a maritime vessel without cabling. IoT sensor data in complex steel environments, such as vessels, rigs, and offshore wind turbines, is made available both onboard and onshore.
Following our recent fund raise we are well capitalised and ready to scale internationally. Join our team that will transform the ocean industries by bringing Onboard Wireless Connectivity improving safety & efficiency onboard.
- Lead, inspire and develop teams and team members, emphasising responsiveness to organisational needs.
- Drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Ensure a highly scalable architecture framework and seamless integration of technologies and teams.
- As part of the management group make sure technical innovation are aligned with business plans ensuring growth opportunities
- Visioner for future technology
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant academic degree
- Strong leadership, team building, and management skills, including a track record of coaching and mentorship.
- Experience within some or many of the following:
- Software development and agile processes
- Electronics development and production
- Hosting and deployment of software and services both in cloud and on prem
- RF and RF protocols
- Effective communication skills. The ability to present a technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally.
- Ability to track and identify new technologies to solve complex business issues.
In this recruitment, ScanReach is collaborating with Human AS. Applications may be treated confidentially towards the client if requested. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to the Manager in Human, Edvard Thormodsæter +47 958 82 299 You may also contact Arild Sæle, CEO: email@example.com, +47 982 18 774.
Application deadline: 27th of March.
About the company:
ScanReach is a leading maritime IoT company headquartered in Bergen, Norway. Over the last years, ScanReach has developed the breakthrough wireless IoT platform for complex and confined steel environments in the ocean industries. This enables affordable and user-friendly lifesaving technologies, improved sustainability and smart sensor solutions onboard vessels and offshore installations.