Do you want to make a difference for the better? That is what we do. We transform the ocean industries to become safer, more sustainable and improve vessel performance through smarter solutions. Join us!
Are you passionate about great customer stories?
We are looking for brave, honest, and caring Customer Success Managers to ensure successful onboarding and service to our customers during our global scaling.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with customers at all stages of the customer journey. You will play a key role in working directly with existing customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and product utilisation. A Customer Success Manager will plan and coordinate activities to establish sustainable long-term productive relationships with assigned customers.
Over the last years, we have developed the breakthrough onboard wireless connectivity technology (OWC). The OWC enables data to travel in steel environments without cabling. Connecting IoT sensor data and other existing equipment on vessels, rigs, and offshore wind turbines are made easily available both onboard and onshore.
Following our recent fundraise, we are well capitalised and ready to scale internationally. Join our team that will transform the ocean industries by bringing onboard wireless connectivity improving safety & efficiency onboard.
Customer Success Managers
- Onboarding and training of new customers.
- Effectively manage communication with customers, to seamlessly execute projects and meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Respond to customer-initiated interactions such as phone calls and emails (one-on-one communication). Work with our customers to get a full technical resolution of any issues they may have.
- Conducting training events and developing content to help our customers succeed. Including training videos, written documentation content, sample code, blog posts, and email announcements.
- Effectively manage external and internal stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, delivery, and support on commitments made to customers. Give advice and recommendations to all business units.
Qualifications and skills:
- Higher relevant education.
- Good technical understanding of maritime systems, computer knowledge and integration. Project management experience is valued.
- Flexible with the changing needs of a growing business. Ability to quickly shift assignments and responsibilities as necessary to cover customer contact and resolution needs.
- Effective cross-functional collaboration is required to be successful in this role. Have the professional maturity to take ownership, operate with transparency, and focus on producing results.
- Energetic, resourceful, and dedicated to customer success.
- Systematic, structured and detail oriented with the drive and stamina to complete a task.
- Good English communication skills.
In this recruitment, ScanReach is collaborating with Human AS. Applications may be treated confidentially towards the client if requested. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to the
Manager in Human, Edvard Thormodsæter +47 958 82 299
Application deadline: Continuously
About the company:
ScanReach is a leading maritime IoT company headquartered in Bergen, Norway. Over the last years, ScanReach has developed the breakthrough wireless IoT platform for complex and confined steel environments in the ocean industries. This enables affordable and user-friendly lifesaving technologies, improved sustainability and smart sensor solutions onboard vessels and offshore installations.