Kickstart your career in Software Development at a breakthrough maritime IoT company!
Do you want to make a difference for the better? That is what we do. We transform the ocean industries to become safer, more sustainable and improve vessel performance through smarter solutions. Join us!
We claim that we work with the most exciting and complex IoT solution in the world! ScanReach is a unique software company as we control the full stack from firmware running on thousands of physical devices around the world, to backend code running on physical computers on each vessel communicating with several cloud services and frontends running in the Azure Cloud.
As Junior Developer in ScanReach, you will have the great opportunity to work alongside and learn from our highly skilled developers. You will be involved in a scrum framework consisting of daily stand-ups, planning, and estimation of future tasks, development, code reviews, and collaborating on software architecture and design. You will also be responsible for writing, testing, debugging code, and other aspects of software development, such as front-end development, back-end development, database management, and quality assurance.
You will have the opportunity to master a broad spectrum of technologies and tools.
- Vue, Typescript, Jest
- DotNet Framework, API/Web Services
- Git/Continuous integration
- Figma for UX/UI design and usability engineering
- Terraform, Infrastructure as Code
- Azure DevOps, Azure Boards
- SQL databases in Azure, Azure Cosmos DB, Influx DB, Postgres SQL
- Azure Portal, and cloud hosting
As a junior member of the team, you are excited to learn and grow in your field and contribute to the company’s success. You anticipate your salary will increase as you continue adding value and growing in your role.
At ScanReach you will also experience:
- A workplace driven by innovation, initiative and exploring, where every individual counts.
- The benefits of being in a small company entering its scaling phase with international growth potential.
- Our colleagues are our most valuable assets. In ScanReach you will get the opportunity to further develop your talent and competence through courses and certifications. “Hackday” every second month to be used for your own and/or the company’s development.
- You may choose your equipment freely and you’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment.
- We emphasize a family-friendly working life through flexibility in both working hours, 6 weeks of holiday, and the opportunity to work from home.
- We offer a competitive salary, a good insurance plan and pension plan.
- Team player, service-minded, proactive, and flexible
- Innovative, knowledge-seeking, and curious
- A positive driving force in developing concepts and implementation
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Analytical, accurate and systematic
- Self-propelled and committed to what you do
In this recruitment, ScanReach is collaborating with Human AS. Applications may be treated confidentially towards the client if requested. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to the Senior Consultant in Human, Morten Myhren: +47 482 24 660. You may also contact the CTO at ScanReach Tom Hagesæther +47 911 93 409
Application deadline: April 10th, 2023
About Scandinavian Reach Technologies AS
ScanReach is a leading maritime IoT company headquartered in Bergen, Norway. The company has developed the breakthrough wireless IoT platform for complex and confined steel environments in the ocean industries. This enables affordable and user-friendly lifesaving technologies, improved sustainability, and smart sensor solutions onboard vessels and offshore installations.