Are you thrilled to know your code is backing thousands of IOT devices in the field? Do you enjoy the feeling of unit tests running flawlessly and build pipelines deploying fresh code to cloud and on premise environments?
Maybe you are an experienced software developer with passion for tying systems together using various integration patterns. Or maybe an architect with passion for separation of concerns and process automation.
Whatever your background, you know C# and .Net. You also have knowledge of tools and frameworks such as Azure Pipelines, Docker, HTTP, REST, Grafana, relational databases and security standards like OpenID Connect and OAuth.
At ScanReach you will be working with tasks like:
- Planning and implementing new product features
- Removing bottlenecks and writing code automating tasks and processes
- Contributing in building efficient CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in writing software using C# and .Net Core.
- Experience working with Docker and the Linux platform in general
- Always eager to learn new things and to make progress
- An eye for improvement, whether in product or process
- Good understanding of how to reliable release and run software in various environments
You may choose your equipment freely, you’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of ScanReach. Family-friendly and flexible Insurance and pension plan.
In this recruitment, ScanReach is collaborating with Human AS. Applications may be treated confidentially towards client if requested. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to Manager in Human, Edvard Thormodsæter +47 958 82 299. Or CTO at ScanReach, Tor Christian Angeltveit + 47 982 18 810.
ABOUT SCANDINAVIAN REACH TECHNOLOGIES AS
ScanReach is a world leading maritime IoT company building the worlds first onboard wireless IoT platform for the ocean industries. We are on strong mission bringing increased safety, performance and sustainability to our clients. During the last 5 years we have built a international leading full stack team from sensor to cloud. We are now scaling globally and are searching for a passionate developer to join our team.