ScanReach is a leading maritime IoT company based in Bergen, Norway. The company was founded in 2015 with a strong mission of developing user-friendly lifesaving technologies for vessels and offshore installations for instant Personnel OnBoard (POB) control.
Over the last five years we have developed the world’s first wireless IoT platform for complex and confined steel environments (like the inside of vessels and rigs) enabling not only wireless POB control but all kinds of on-board IoT applications (e.g., wireless control of assets, equipment, room conditions and cargo).
Our mission to save lives has brought together a dedicated, strong senior team focused on achieving our ambitious goals. ScanReach is growing globally and are seeking a person who is motivated by our mission, our work, our values, and who can play a vital role in our global scaling.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing & Communication. You will design, implement, and monitor effective marketing and communication strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing & Communication background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid digital advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing & Communication will work closely with our business development and sales team. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic marketing and communication strategy, planning, and implementation. You should be able to ensure that the Marketing and Communication activities contribute directly to our company’s long-term success.
- Responsible for the operationalization of our marketing and communication as a core driver for sales and global scaling
- Develop and implement cohesive marketing and communication plans to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for marketing and communication
- Design and review the Marketing and Communication budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing and communication campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing and communications projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ marketing and communication activities
Requirements and Personal Qualities
- Loyal to ScanReach’s values and our Code of Conduct
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing & Communication
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing and communication campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and digital multichannel marketing and communication
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques CMS platform for web
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make tough decisions
- BSc or higher degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Internal drive and capability of working independent and in teams.
- Great opportunities to influence our marketing and brand development as we expand worldwide.
- A broad area of responsibility with close collaboration across the organization.
- Exciting role with overall responsibility.
- We emphasize a family-friendly working life and practice high focus on a good and healthy working environment.
- Possibility to grow, both personally and professionally.
- Competitive salary, and a good insurance and pension plan in addition to other benefits.
- Modern and spacious offices at Straume (15 minutes from Bergen City centre).
For questions regarding the position please contact Jacob Grieg Eide, CBDO: firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 97988305 or Arild Sæle, CCO: email@example.com, +47 98218774. Application can be sent to Hilde Sæle, CHRO: firstname.lastname@example.org within the 10th of March 2021.