Come together with like-minded individuals to network, receive industry updates, and learn about the latest products
The International WorkBoat Show is a trade-only conference and expo for commercial vessel owners, operators and builders as well as the vendors and suppliers that serve them.
These are just a few things you can expect when participating in this long running industry tradition:
- High quality, free, education in the WorkBoat Think Tank
- 700+ exhibitors to meet in person and experience their products before you buy
- Networking & sponsored events such as The State of Offshore Wind Breakfast and the Significant Boats Awards and Happy Hour designed to build strong industry relationships AND knowledge at the same time
- Brand new entertainment features like such as the WorkBoat Pre-Game Party- a happy hour to kick off Thursday Night Saints Football throughout the show floor!
December 1. – 3.
New Orleans, USA
Visit our stand
Our VP Sales, Trond Liabø is ready to meet and greet.
Ask Trond how we can help the maritime industry to:
- save lives,
- become more sustainable, and
- make use of smart technologies in heavy steel environments.
Look back at WorkBoat Show highlights
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Plug into the Onboard Wireless Connectivity IoT platform for the maritime industry.
We have developed the reliable Onboard Wireless Connectivity IoT platform for complex steel environments removing the need for expensive cabling. It is now possible to connect wirelessly to people, sensors, equipment and cargo onboard any type of vessel, rig or windfarm.
Wireless node mesh eliminates the need for cables. Reduces installation cost immensely.
Plug & Play
Our installation guide makes it possible for our clients to do the whole installation internally.
Full wireless connectivity through the wireless IoT platform enabling increased safety, performance and sustainability.
The solution cost is based on a subscription plan, making it easy accessible for tight budgets.